Each rental system includes a (1) Laser Projector Module, (9) Laser Cubes, (1) Camera Transmitter and (1) iPad for wireless control.
Additional Laser Projector Modules can be added and will automatically synchronize themselves wirelessly for unlimited tracking surface coverage.
Laser Projector Module
- Lasers: (6) interchangeable Laser Cubes on ball mounts.
- Each system comes with 9 cube options:
- (6) Cubes with dot grids, and the option for either tight or loose spacing dot generators
- (3) Cubes with 9x lasers that can individually aim position and change to crosshair pattern.
- Dimming: 10 brightness settings per Laser Cube
- Power Input 1: AC 110-240V Neutrik powerCON connector
- Power Input 2: DC Power 9-40V (Anton Bauer battery)
- Power Output: powerCON AC loop
- Mounting: VESA 100
- Mounting: junior pin / baby pin combo swivel mount for stand or grid mounting
- Weight: 17lbs (7.7kg)
- Dimensions: 21” H x 15” W x 7” D
- Video Input: 3G HD-SDI. Extracts shutter sync from video input
- Video Output: 3G HD-SDI video loop out
- Sync Input 1: 4-Pin LEMO (Accepts RED CTRL port shutter sync output via included cables, Sony and Phantom coming soon)
- Power: 2-Pin LEMO (DC 6-30V)
- Mounting: (2) 1/4”-20 + Teradek Bolt-style bottom bracket compatibility
- Weight: 6 oz
- Dimensions: 4.37” (111mm) H x 2.44” (62mm) W x 1.06” (27mm) D
Wireless iPad control of Laser Projector Module(s) including:
- Shutter offset adjustment
- Shutter phase inversion
- Laser brightness
- Laser on/off/sync for each Laser Cube